Wednesday, October 27, 2021

.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery.

  Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells.What can be brighter than the stars.BREAKING THE SILENCE :UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING! Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Dicks with kids, dicks to fat to work.THE Real U: Blue Dreams In Motion: Fairy Tales: Waves Made:It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.


Beaches and Dreams: Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars .EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.You stay on my mind and you posses every bit of my heart. I'll keep showing you every way I can.
May be an image of 2 people, indoor and text


This is not a dating site. They penalize anyone who acts like a date while “rented.” But you may have to make it clear again — in person.THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery.

May be an image of 4 people and people standing


Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.Wishes.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand? The TRUTH: It may not lead you to where you thought you were going, but it will always lead you somewhere better. Close up.


JewJew jew go back to hell.Have a laugh or two: I'M ISO LIFE PARTNER. WITHOUT ONE YOU HAVE NOTHING. age 59: PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME.
May be a cartoon of 2 people



'"WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS."HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. Either way...your a thug like I'm a gentleman..THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~Lights, Kids, Goats, And Hares Lost.. Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self-discovery.
May be an image of text that says 'i make the cutest panties I 我分'

 BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .562.


A Case for Baskets, Not a Basket Case.Pissing in the wind, waves to relieve the extra water, fecal matter, and shit, thanks so much for the laughs, and the pictures, to say the rest. Great job, never stop, rats to roaches, races in lights, love, and lessons to the one and only, Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'The Struggle- This is Where Bad Times Begin by Bailey Battles'



Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.'IF YOUR DREAMS DON'T SCARE YOU THEY AREN'T BIG ENOUGH'.

No comments:

Post a Comment