Wednesday, October 27, 2021

.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.'IF YOUR DREAMS DON'T SCARE YOU THEY AREN'T BIG ENOUGH'.

 BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .562.


A Case for Baskets, Not a Basket Case.Pissing in the wind, waves to relieve the extra water, fecal matter, and shit, thanks so much for the laughs, and the pictures, to say the rest. Great job, never stop, rats to roaches, races in lights, love, and lessons to the one and only, Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'The Struggle- This is Where Bad Times Begin by Bailey Battles'



Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.'IF YOUR DREAMS DON'T SCARE YOU THEY AREN'T BIG ENOUGH'.
May be an image of text that says 'JEFFERY DAHMER SAID TATTOOS TASTE TERRIBLĘ. STAY ŞAFE FROM CANNIBALS, GET MORE TATTOOS.'


-Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and tests over time, daily event, are you a teacher or a student , most of the time.Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun”.


Dimes Dropped.Dances With Wolves' | Mental Floss.Into The Woods,Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy..Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.'IF YOUR DREAMS DON'T SCARE YOU THEY AREN'T BIG ENOUGH'.

 

This. Changes. Everything. on 12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells.What can be brighter than the stars.BREAKING THE SILENCE :UNDERSTAND NORMAL THINKING!

Scientists tested a frog. They cut it's legs off and they said "jump!" The frog didn't jump. Scientists therefore concluded that that when frogs lose their legs, they become deaf.'Lovers and haters, snakes and frogs, plenty of donkeys, sluts, and monkeys in packs for free rides. Drugs for sex, love and lust, tricks to ... 'HAIL MARRY ".Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Just AmazingAddicted To SciFi & Fantasy,So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .

Indiana Jones: Propane collector.So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends... this one is for you .


Charms Of Rats: Naked Man on the Couch.SCCA Players Club! I am not Jewish.Sun City Civic Association Reviews, Ratings. 
 Just the facts my brutha'
De-stress by de-cluttering your workspace! Research shows that clutter can cause stress by overwhelming our brains with excessive stimuli, distracting us and interfering with our ability to focus, and therefore, reducing our productivity and creativity.Sun City Civic Homeowners - Home | Facebook. Not. Words To Trade, How To Make A Buck
Starr Bright Angels, Angels Hosts Time To Spare, goodness, and mercy, time on the cross, trips to hell, garden snakes, dens of frogs, packs of monkeys.


To learn life lessons, to practice to perfection, to fail is equal to the meaning of: first attempts in learning, to end is also effects never die, and no means next opportunity, turn the page and move on.
In this I am reading nothing but venomous, hate, and slanderous insults, which really tells me nothing negative about the person's you are depicting in this, but it shows me what an ugly hate filled heart you in fact carry within, which according to your above statements is a direct product of what your parents created, and I hope to God ...Cant tell you how many times, have saw that, faces of friends, family members, faces of foes to goWe are very similar in that respect when we feel a flow of energy things are good. " Ivette Hernandez.Thanks for the laughs, jokes with the pictures that you find. Have to take a minute or two to flip the coins, read the cards, cartoons hits and misses, joys and pains, dances in the rain
Happy Friday.Faces in mask, faces blow away, busy living, or busy dying, hard to say. I'll probably never forget what happened today.History created, news today, tomorrow, notes on what the times in madness, was like.Hands, for the good times, lots of joys and pains, lots of lessons to learn, hope for more.



Feeling, seeing, thinking, feeling, rules to follow, to change in the way that you write. What you know, and what you want. Blue oceans to create, steps to take, mountains, left to climb. Everyone tells me the same thing when I chat with them - "This sucks! I can't find any freakin deals and I'm afraid I just won't ever make it."I totally get it. 



Empathy Map Worksheet The empathy map starts by filling in this key question: Our customers (users/clients) need a better way to ___________Recover, money from the overage created, from the sale of their houses, after foreclosure.

Joela Capplan, Raining frogs, whales, and freaks. Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be. Let's run away, far away.Sperm Whales Found Dead In Germany, Rat Race: Movie Made, Lots Of Tricks, Lots… Sperm Whales Found Dead In Germany, Rat Race: Movie Made, ...
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'we can't expect God to do all the work.'

 Because:My thoughts on that is, 60 % of something, is better than all of nothing. So you sell real estate, do you work the foreclosure list, do you work with a title company that can you you and the data, or who can do it for you.

The end.' Loving my imperfect life .Bets on the table, poker players at their places, dumb dog in a cage, monkey on a chain, to take dog on wards, at the party on the beach.Cant tell you how many times, have saw that, faces of friends, family members, faces of foes to go.



Everyone tells me the same thing when I chat with them - "This sucks! I can't find any freakin deals and I'm afraid I just won't ever make it."I totally get it. I felt the same way when I was scratching around trying to get deal scraps without any luck. I agree - it does suck.

I've found a source of vacant houses that aren't on the radar and you can scoop them up before anyone else.How are you? Be kind .Valley of the Snakes Cows to call home, pages to books.More Mountains, Left To Climb, What You Know, What You Want, Blue Oceans To Create.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write.Feeling, seeing, thinking, feeling, rules to follow, to change in the way that you write. What you know, and what you want. Blue oceans to create, steps to take, mountains, left to climb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment