Sunday, July 31, 2022

To your success, Nicely done. And welcome to the dojo…Our Awesomely Bold Mission.STANDARD SET:Love friends forever:

Jaime Rosaldo: Thanks, Liked That A Lot: Hugs And Kisses.We asked. You answered.Kings, Leaders 2. Superb

No photo description available.
  • Life, games to be play, play ball. The Players (investor/borrowers)members of the band, sons to shine, in and out of time. To your success, Nicely done. And welcome to the dojo…Our Awesomely Bold Mission.STANDARD SET:Love friends forever:
  • The Fans (the Syndicate)Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Micky Mouse.
  • The Team Coach/Manager (YOU)A Shining star, battles and wars to win. Mountain left to climb.
No photo description available.

 If a police officer asks to search your car and you say no, what happens next?Why do we raise our voice? Because justice shouldn't be the exception. But the rule. Action Begins Here...Congrats on the super smart decision you made—and the wise investment in yourself frankly—to ⇈ level-up your ⇊ bottom line with the Awesome training & tactics you'll only find here. Nicely done. And welcome to the dojo…Our Awesomely Bold Mission.Do you have time and interest in a house guest, while I go through that process? Long shot. Have cash on the table on the house I tried to buy, in that hood. 


My god, the stories were created, to deal with the disappointments, in people, and the companies that they work for.

Went to Dallas for the 4th, and the assholes on my block had my water turned off. My garden is almost dead. That burned me up. Waiting for the tech to turn the water back on. Had to use gray water, to keep them alive. Still seeing red on that matter. Time needed, to make all better, walk away, wait, all I can do. 

Happy Monday, how is your day going? Rites to share, writer here, have written 7 books, so far, more pages to go. That is what I do with my time , writing daily events, what I like to do..
No photo description available.
LOVE, LIGHTS, LESSONS, WIND TO WINGS, BIRDS AND BEES, IN THE GARDEN OF THE DEAD. DEAR SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,FAILURE PROOF THAT YOU TRIED. NOW GO TRY AGAIN.'
May be an anime-style image of text

Seasons, Reasons, Causes: Mad Man Doce Casas De Maya:562 234 1176- is a non-profit that provides services..Excuse making is another way of saying don’t change anything.- Dan Rockwell. I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time. One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.

May be an image of 1 person

5150 or is it 5051-poems for me from me about you, right

but I'm gonna bedazzle you anyway, Not sure about what I'm saying. confusing senseless phrases, Someone here on C/L's is writing. cause it's hurting my brain cells, I wish they would stop. I hate myself for bending my boundaries, Everytime I click onto those post(s). people...people who need people, Can someone find this idiot. 

Top of my head, bottom of the shoe, outside is on TV, she sang too loud, bath tub needs more dirt, open the hole. See spot run, run spot run makes more sense than the crap I've been reading from someone thinking they are a poet or writing poetry. NOT, do something important like taking a bath and wash your mind. To those who are horny and beatin around the bush with jibber jabber, just masturbate, it's cheaper. WTF!


Under The Surface. (Mountain View)

Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?'The reality is... None of us are easy to be with.. we all suffer from something.. So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'.Burning trees all the way, not racing, stopping to smell the roses, ways to go, see the sites.

Just saying, woman for man, factors to consider, boomers, guys and dudes, born in 1950, what. Retired, relax, ready to rock, ready to roll, glory dazes to come. More mountains to climb, strangers now, who knows, what comes next.

Undead ....Steven Jarrot:7608512267: Oral talents to share on the beach, RV camper for life? WELL IF YOU DO THAN LETS PARTY. I WILL GIVE YOU A HALF OZ?…http://seasonRecords Rounds:First Class Dogs, Dawgs, and Dicks:

Make of your life a Dream, and of your Dream a Reality ----Frank Agresti , 🍂 💦:🎃 🎃🍵 💪Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, NY escapees. dicks, dawgs.Temecula Valley Home Team, and Danial Evans, run out of time, no agency after 2 months.First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?


 Cow, Cattle Calls, Ready for What? Charm Enough: Snakes in Grass: Fairy Tales, The Fairy and the American Toad, Cuban Transplant, Cum Sucker, Oral Talents for Trades, Pimp and Drug Dealer, Jewish White Dude. Temecula Valley Home Team, and Danial Evans, run out of time, no agency after 2 months.First cold day in hell. Tomorrow?

WHERE SHOULD I START."CONSPIRACY THEORIST''.'WILL CHANGE MORE THAN ONCE.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?LORD, MANY WONDERS YOUR HANDS HAVE MADE.
Another example of the yellow snakes at work, snake dens full of the low standards, lights out to fool others. Snake in grass, delete the history in one place, no all the places where data was stored, big pictures out of focus here. "When women support each other, incredible things happen." – Unknown


YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.

 Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.UNDRESSED.Alright start my new adventures. Of course there is more to this story.I am not the only writer of this story. This was not a dream.



UNDRESSED.Alright start my new adventures. Of course there is more to this story.I am not the only writer of this story. This was not a dream.
May be an image of text


No comments:

Post a Comment