Monday, July 5, 2021

Golden Seat, Sports The Independent Charlie Brown cartoon labelled racist over depiction of Than...

Hi, I hope everyone is having a good day and are doing well. Love, luck, lights, lessons, tests over time, bumps in the road, how to stand tall. Cheers and chaps, another veterans still alive, goodness and mercy, angels in the air, dreams of others that came before. Protection from the snakes, frogs, and worms, daily events, waves to make, joys and pains, dances on cloud nine. Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Hidden Messages, Frogs, Fish, Coins To Flip, Face And Labels. Facebook Reaction Buttons Debut: Love, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry – Us …

Image result for Would you like to have a dream guy, that is gay and a meth ...mithuritza.blogspot.com/2013/05/cowscattle-and-cattlecalls-ready.

And it always makes me smile I spend my time thinking about you and it’s almost driving me wild And there’s a heart that’s breaking down this long distance line tonight I ain’t missing you at all (missing you) since you’ve been gone away (missing you), I ain’t missing you (missing you) No matter what I might say (missing you)

'STAYING HOME SAVING LIVES'.Welcome Ladies. We are the Modern Day Women Robin Hood of overages. This group is a safe place to share frustrations, work struggles and to help one another succeed After the Training. United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.
Love, lights, lessons, tests over time, views, voices, values, dimes to drop, gifts from the gods, dream life to share of hardships stuck without gas, cash or asses to suck for better dazes to party and play, stuck on the side of the roads in Upland, for the callers of cattles, butches, and bitches with big mouths like Sheri Jarrot, fag hag of Upland, CA.ATG Radio Network .Hello friends!!There are no coincidences .
No photo description available.

There’s a message in the wire and I’m sending the signal tonight You don’t know how desperate .Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.  I’ve become and it looks like I’m losing this fight In your world.
I have no meaning though I’m trying hard to understand and it’s my heart that’s breaking down this long distance line tonight I ain’t missing you at all (missing you) since you’ve been gone away (missing you), I ain’t missing you (missing you) No matter what my friends say (missing you) there’s a message that I’m sending out via telegraph to your soul and if I can’t breach this distance stop this heartbreak overload I ain’t missing you at all …ow…(missing you) since you’ve been gone away (missing you), I ain’t missing you (missing you) .


No matter what my friends say (missing you)Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.  I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you.. I can’t lie to myself .



And there’s a storm that’s raging through my frozen heart tonight I ain’t missing you at all I ain’t missing you…missing you I ain’t missing you, oh no I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you I ain’t missing you, I ain’t missing you.. Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath.Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.
Peace, Love, Happiness, Fish In The Seas, Balls In The Air, Glory Dazes To Come. Pages To Books. Santiago 333 Smith, Reese Smith, dykes, butches, dances for dollars, rats to races. Dead in boat, dead on the water, snakes, frogs, and donkeys to date. Suckers, fuckers, party time, veterans to prey, cash cows to find, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat.Peace, Love, Happiness, Fish In The Seas, Balls In The Air, Glory Dazes To Come. Pages To Books.Philip Bailey, Phil Collins – Easy Lover.


Golden Seat, Sports The Independent Charlie Brown cartoon labelled racist over depiction of Than...
Image result for Golden Calf: What beef?


Time alone, views and noses, birds and bees, babes on the beach, dazes and stone, lovers gone, dates with horses to run. Rats to races, dances for dollars, horse and pony shows, love and luck, cards to flip, good times.Rats races to beaches, goats and rats, games to pay, games to cum, suckers and dicks in lines.



What beef? words, in waves, pigs, hogs, hoes, faces in the herd. Sheep And Goats, Dances With Wolves.3 ... - Golden Calf.Break Downs, Hammer Time, Hands In Air: Reo Company v. Jarrot, Jackie.Jewish Wales, good time frogs, or not...


I concur, bitches with 5 stars, not the bitches in heat. Cows to call home.. Its rewarding helping each other on projects we can all collaborate on. What is your #motivation for helping others?Is it time for doctors to prescribe volunteering?Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. Fairies, they are out at the end of the rainbow. Stories, tales, and tips of love and hate, songs to sing, Songs to sing, gifts to share, birds and bees, dances on the side of the road, frogs to dodge, what a great day, to be above ground.





Image result for Frank Agresti , Zodiac Signs,


Graves to you and graves to me, and the days done on earth, and the end of life is ready today
. People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness.πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸ“ΊπŸ“Ί Frank 
Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, 
dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys. Zodiac Signs, American Views, Native, Cowboys, 
Indians, Men And Mice, Heads In Sands.Love and lights, sheep and goats, horns to grow, horns to 
sound, love and hate, horns on a goat. One goat short. Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You. A 
taste of honey - Sukiyaki (classic) 1981.

 Red Panda Hug GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment