Thursday, April 15, 2021

CARIBBEAN QUEEN: Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook?

 Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.

You can do 99 things for someone & all they’d remember is the one thing you didn’t do. If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.
Turkeys Bald, American Birds, Sit And Spin
ACTSOFSNAKESINGRASSLANDWHALES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Turkeys Bald, American Birds, Sit And Spin
Wigs, Baseball Caps, Bald Turkeys, Crows and dirty birds, monkey shows, rats and tigers, star signs, stars to shine. Good times, happy note...

CARIBBEAN QUEEN: Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook?

More than one line, signs and wonders, where is your head, thanks for your views share. Happy holidays, gums out for dead heads, jokes told on float boats.

RITESTOSTANDTIPSPRINCEFROGGUPLANDTIPS.BLOGSPOT.COMMore than one line, signs and wonders, where is your head, thanks for your views share. Happy holidays, gums out for dead heads, jokes told on float boats.Eyes Rites, Head Turns, Salutes To The Read, Delights, Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues, Hoes, Hogs, Hits, Crooks, Cheaters, Lia...

This is the 1st Time I’m revealing my Underground Lead Source to the Public. Those who get access 1st will get the best deals.Music notes, beats goes on, wheels turn, time never stops.

Pieces Of A Dream, Dancing Angels, Dancing Desires.Rocks 2 Roll: Cash Cows: Dream Life, Cartoon Hits, Castles In the Sky, Heavens Gates. Records, reports, recaps needed, good and bad, paths taken on the roads to greatness.Feelings .Blue State Ties: Blessing not Lessons.DEADANDGONEBONESINABOX.BLOGSPOT.COMFeelings .Blue State Ties: Blessing not Lessons.Bob Diamond, America's Tax Sale Attorney, Feeling, seeing, thinkin

If it’s meant to be, it will be.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.Space, Time, Matter, Morning, Noon, And Night, Views.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.

It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone. This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe.WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.

'Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note.

CARIBBEAN QUEEN: Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook?
Photo by Markus Spiske on Pexels.com


Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.Records, reports, recaps needed, good and bad, paths taken on the roads to greatness.Feelings .Blue State Ties: Blessing not Lessons. I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer.“Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it, every, every minute?” she asks. ✈️IN TOWN ON BUSINESS 🌹-In case you need some ''awwww'' today, here is a little vid for you!

Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Dog face Butterflies : Bitch Rites , waves to be made, boats to float, in and out of time.How Many, out of the norm, still masked to go.


WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.So help me become the great Jewish Party Person, who is much better than a Rock Star. At least the Rock Stars are not equal to me in the Big Apple.



 Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate.Attention Walmart Shoppers .Drugs To Trade, Dances On The Water.Blue Skies, Beach Views: History On The Road. Facts, Fun, Fiction, Faces To Flip, Donkeys And Monkeys in Packs. Plenty Of Fish.Not Doing Normal. A Sexton: views, voices, values, dimes to drop ..CARIBBEAN QUEEN: Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment