Saturday, February 13, 2021

Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.

Hi, this pandemic has gone on for too long and I miss getting high with real people. If you are in the same boat, observe basic COVID precautions (mask, avoid crowded places) and are down for a 420 session, hit me up!Give back, for the desires for more pennies. Pennies more, not pennies less always.


Glory is out now!."Gotta Know You. Hey..I just can't live without you! Another fairy tale of Jack's or Jill's after falling down the hill,.
You don't need to be in shape or very active yourself, as long as you are wanting to do something fun and active that's all that matters.Please respond with a little about yourself, what you would like to do, and when you would like to do it.Give back, for the desires for more pennies. Pennies more, not pennies less always.


Your Memorial Day Deals

Charms Of Rats: Naked Man on the Couch.SCCA Players Club! I am not Jewish.Sun City Civic Association Reviews, Ratings. 
 Just the facts my brutha'
De-stress by de-cluttering your workspace! Research shows that clutter can cause stress by overwhelming our brains with excessive stimuli, distracting us and interfering with our ability to focus, and therefore, reducing our productivity and creativity.Sun City Civic Homeowners - Home | Facebook. Not. Words To Trade, How To Make A Buck
Starr Bright Angels, Angels Hosts Time To Spare, goodness, and mercy, time on the cross, trips to hell, garden snakes, dens of frogs, packs of monkeys.


To learn life lessons, to practice to perfection, to fail is equal to the meaning of: first attempts in learning, to end is also effects never die, and no means next opportunity, turn the page and move on.

If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what? I got plans for today and tomorrow - won't be around. In and out of time, wishes on dreams, songs in the knights, lots of love, lucky breaks to, faces in the crowds, giants to gems, needles to fly, standards for rats to races, ships to pass in the knights. Hats, horns, songs in the winds, joy in the morning, parts to bits, silent knights, 420 connected, or just friendly is fine, over 6 feet tall, a real giant in my world, done with the fives, the fours, and the threes, decades of living. Faces in the crowds, good times, songs in the winds, retired from the races, dead to wives, in the box, in the garden of the dead.




"American Pride" by William Mangum — with Sherry Lynn Spencer.WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect.You? Me? Us?Love friends forever.
That knife you stuck in my back ,became useful when it came time to cut my ties with you.growing up, dates on the sands of time, good times, love, luck, lessons, tests over time.



NOTICE SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.'White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.


 Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.Hands, for the good times, lots of joys and pains, lots of lessons to learn, hope for more.Give back, for the desires for more pennies. Pennies more, not pennies less always.




 The end.' Loving my imperfect life .Bets on the table, poker players at their places, dumb dog in a cage, monkey on a chain, to take dog on wards, at the party on the beach.Cant tell you how many times, have saw that, faces of friends, family members, faces of foes to go.Hands, for the good times, lots of joys and pains, lots of lessons to learn, hope for more.


Jack Is Back, Bill Bailey Is Home, Over The Decades, roads to travel, paths to cross, roles to play, hats to wear, leader of the band, let the music play.Everything but the kitchen sink .Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd. Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels.
Inline image

The end.' Loving my imperfect life .Bets on the table, poker players at their places, dumb dog in a cage, monkey on a chain, to take dog on wards, at the party on the beach.Cant tell you how many times, have saw that, faces of friends, family members, faces of foes to go.

Happy Friday.Faces in mask, faces blow away, busy living, or busy dying, hard to say. I'll probably never forget what happened today.History created, news today, tomorrow, notes on what the times in madness, was like.Hands, for the good times, lots of joys and pains, lots of lessons to learn, hope for more.

Inline image

Feeling, seeing, thinking, feeling, rules to follow, to change in the way that you write. What you know, and what you want. Blue oceans to create, steps to take, mountains, left to climb. Everyone tells me the same thing when I chat with them - "This sucks! I can't find any freakin deals and I'm afraid I just won't ever make it."I totally get it. 

Inline image

Empathy Map Worksheet The empathy map starts by filling in this key question: Our customers (users/clients) need a better way to ___________Recover, money from the overage created, from the sale of their houses, after foreclosure.
Inline image


 Because:My thoughts on that is, 60 % of something, is better than all of nothing. So you sell real estate, do you work the foreclosure list, do you work with a title company that can you you and the data, or who can do it for you.

The end.' Loving my imperfect life .Bets on the table, poker players at their places, dumb dog in a cage, monkey on a chain, to take dog on wards, at the party on the beach.Cant tell you how many times, have saw that, faces of friends, family members, faces of foes to go.

Inline image

Everyone tells me the same thing when I chat with them - "This sucks! I can't find any freakin deals and I'm afraid I just won't ever make it."I totally get it. I felt the same way when I was scratching around trying to get deal scraps without any luck. I agree - it does suck.

I've found a source of vacant houses that aren't on the radar and you can scoop them up before anyone else.How are you? Be kind .Valley of the Snakes Cows to call home, pages to books.More Mountains, Left To Climb, What You Know, What You Want, Blue Oceans To Create.Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write.Feeling, seeing, thinking, feeling, rules to follow, to change in the way that you write. What you know, and what you want. Blue oceans to create, steps to take, mountains, left to climb. 



 Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.Adele - When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios)frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat? Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veterans. Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?


 Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.



No comments:

Post a Comment